Becoming Environmentally Conscious is No Longer an Option for Your Company … It is Expected
There is an increased pressure on all companies to now function in an ecologically sound manner. With the demands of modern business it is essential that an effective management system is put in place to handle these requirements.
ISO 14001 accreditation allows you to concentrate on your most important critical tasks, whilst relaxing in the knowledge that you are meeting your environmental obligations.
MMC Consulting rapidly assesses your company’s current situation to produce a detailed action plan, providing specific guidance on development and implementation of the necessary guidelines.
Through a number of system requirements including documentation, training, leadership and continuous improvement, we help you reduce your business’s environmental impact whilst improving credibility with your customers. Some of the key benefits of accreditation include:
- Meet business tender requirements – a vital aspect of many contractual agreements is providing adherence with environmental responsibilities. With ISO 14001 your company is in the right place to win the big business.
- Practical guidelines for any size of company – no matter what size your business, the methodology set up by the standard allows you to implement best practice for your organisation and meet your corporate responsibilities.
- Reduce costs – one of the surprising side effects of implementing ISO 14001 is that by making business process more energy efficient is a reduction in overall production and running costs.
- Meet legal obligations – utilise an effective systematic framework that not only meets existing legislation, but also facilitates a rapid approach to identifying future changes, saving you future legal costs.
- Reduce insurance costs – many insurers will be happy to lower your premiums when you are able to demonstrate evidence of a management system in line with ISO1400.
- Fully integrated with other ISO standards – through common management system principles with ISO9001 and ISO27001 you can achieve full integration of your quality, environmental and health and safety management systems.
- Environmental responsibilities at employee level – we identify even the smallest efficiencies, allowing individuals to make a difference in the way your company operates, improving motivation at a grass roots level.
To find out how your company could benefit from ISO 14000 accreditation and the difference it could make to your operations, please call MMC Consultants on 01508 470 823.