ISO 27001:2013 – Protecting Both Your Company’s Vital Information and Your Reputation
Information security is a vital requirement for all businesses. As we move towards a fully electronic society it is essential that you protect your customer’s data in regulation with European and international standards.
MMC Consulting can assist all sizes and types of business and organisations in meeting ISO 27001:2013 certifcation.
We rapidly asses your current situation and deliver an effective framework for the implementation of all aspects of an effective information security management system, whilst encompassing existing measures.
- An essential business pre-requisite – many companies now want assurance that their supplier’s information systems are safe and secure. Provide them with proof that you are a suitable partner with ISO 27001:2013.
- Make a public statement – ISO 27001:2013 certification is the strongest demonstration of your commitment to data security and does not require you to reveal any internal procedures or audits from third party companies. This demonstrates your credibility to new and existing customers.
- Future-proof your information technology – develop a business continuity plan that not only deals with the reduction of existing system vulnerabilities, but also ensures that you react immediately to the identification of new threats.
- Guard against data loss – with over 70% of businesses that experience data loss never recovering, ensure your company or organisation employs a suitable backup strategy that will keep this vital information resource safe.
- Data management on an employee level – help every member of staff understand their responsibilities within the ISO 27001:2013 creating empowerment on an individual basis.
To find out how your company could benefit from ISO 27001:2013 certification, please call MMC Consulting on 01508 470 823 for more information.